Wed, May 01|
Yoga Retreat- 4th Annual Horse Shoe Farm Magic
Whole system reset amongst mountains and unpretentious luxury. 4 days & 4 nights. All-inclusive
Time & Location
May 01, 2024, 4:30 PM – May 05, 2024, 11:00 AM
Hendersonville, 155 Horse Shoe Farm Dr, Hendersonville, NC 28791, USA
About the Event
Welcome to our 4th year of Horse Shoe Farm Retreat! The land (all 82 acres) is magical and positioned for big shift and deep connection. You'll have lots of space to wander and play (there's a salt water pool, hot tub, spa, sauna, trails) and group classes and private sessions to nurture, to heal and to reconnect.
The Farm is gorgeous!! Every accommodation, whether you decide private or shared, is spacious and chic. The meals are professionally prepared and meticulously thoughtful. You will be provided with everything you need to mindfully indulge your senses and your belly! (No alcoholic beverages, besides wine with our catered supper & Apertivo hour at the Manor. You may open a personal tab with the HSF for their bar services.)
All Meals: gorgeous, locally sourced, professionally prepared and lots of WOW factor!
- Breakfast Thursday through Sunday, with additional knock-your-socks-off 11am Brunch on Saturday;
- Lunch Thursday and Friday
- Dinner Wednesday through Saturday
2x Daily Yoga Practices, Meditation lessons, hands-on attunement, myofascial release and Bowen:
- You will have the full attention of your experienced yoga teacher-- ME! -- and my special guest, Kendra Bratherton: OT, Brain Injury Specialist, Tensegrity Medicine Practioner, Bowenwork and Reiki Master. Your Whole Self will receive.
Full use of the Horse Shoe Farm and all its glory and magic!
- Acres of beauty, spaciousness and luxury... and it feels like home. Morning walks or jogs along the winding paths thoughout the farm; chickens, goats, horses, birds, the family dog, gardens and pastures, mountains and river. Plus, a gorgeous first in class Spa for any body or energy work you desire; a saltwater pool, team and dry sauna, magical fire pit with s'mores and mountin view. You won't want to leave!
- Plus, its location is spectacular: close to waterfalls, hiking, cycling, shoppping, Asheville and The Biltmore Estate.
I invite you to invest in yourself--your WHOLE Self, and see what the buzz is all about. Grab your spot quickly if you feel called. Space is very limited.
email@example.com for all your questions
- LILY COTTAGE 2 King bedrooms w/ ensuite bath: $3885 per bed (1 AVAIL)
- THE MANOR (two floors, 4800sqft and has a private hot tub for Manor guests)
- KING Deluxe Large Suite: $5435 double occupancy; $4867 single occupancy
- KING Deluxe Medium Suite: $5110 double occupancy, $4542 single occupnacy (BOOKED)
- KING Small: $4785 double occupancy; $4217 single occupancy
- TWIN Room (2 beds and ensuite bathroom): $2122 per bed
- QUEEN in shared room, ensuite bathroom: $3385 double occupancy; $2817 single occupancy
- TWIN in shared room, ensuite bathroom: $1752 per bed (BOOKED)